Saturday, February 18, 2006

Super Fluous


Just took that Superhero Test that every other blogger in the world seems to be doing, but I feel there must be some sort of malfunction, it hasn’t come out right, not sure what to make of it actually.

Your results: You are THE INDIGO GONAD

You are overrated, overweight, bone idle and terrified of women, especially ones with pickaxes.

The Indigo Gonad ----------------------- 98%
Velux Man ------------------------------- 86%
WonderWimp ---------------------------- 71%
The Sheathed Poltroon ----------------- 65%
Captain Retentive ----------------------- 50%
Ultra Capon ------------------------------ 32%
Vacillator --------------------------------- 28%
Halitosis Girl ----------------------------- 19%
Coelacanth -------------------------------- 16%
Wibble-o-tron ---------------------------- 7%
Beast of Batley --------------------------- 0.005%

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

Click here to end it all

6 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Geoff said...

I was 100% Superman. I went to the shop to get the outfit. The shop assistant laughed and said, "This is more you, sir..."

Velcro Twat.

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 28% Wonder Woman.
Phwooargh! Eh?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger MikeS said...

It would seem that I am Hot-headed. "You have strong
will power and a good imagination."
I feel somewhat softheaded at the moment - well, all the time actually.
Anyway, WTH is 'Green Lantern'; sounds like a John Buchan novel to me.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green Lantern used to be my all-time fave...the ground-breaking 1970 sequence with Neal Adams art about drug addicts and racism, the "Christ tied to an airplane tail" cover.....



I'll get me coat.

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the Green Lantern. 80% of me. I wish I'd heard of me.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Toasty Lundqvist said...

When I was in Belgium in 1971 (this is true, by the way) I bought a Belgian edition of a Green Lantern comic. He was, as I recall, rechristened ‘Groenne Lantaarn’ (or summat similar) for the Flemish market. You see how jolly interesting he must be.

Mike, I feel you must be thinking of Home Words, which in the 1960s was stapled into numerous Anglican parish magazines in an effort to bulk them out. Its raw, edgy, paroisse noire approach must have scandalised anyone who wasn’t already asleep.

Boofykatz – hot-headed, with strong willpower and a good imagination? You sound like just the johnny to do all this stuff here that I’ve been meaning to get round to doing. You know, building empires, pacifying savages, carrying through complex social reforms, and so on. Just let yourself out when you’ve finished, will you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home